Can my parents get on my health insurance?
Most insurance companies allow two types of dependents: children and spouses.
A small minority of insurance companies do allow parents to be added to plans.
The VA, for example, will permit you to add a parent to your health plan as long as the parent meets the proper income qualifications.
How much is health insurance for parents?
Best Medical Insurance for Parents above 60 Years
|Insurer name||Name of Plan||Max sum insured (in Rs. Lakh)|
|Star Health||Red Carpet||1-7.5 Lakh|
|Bajaj Allianz||Silver Plan||0.5 – 5|
|Apollo Munich||Easy health||1 – 10|
|Maxbupa||Heartbeat||2 – 50|
6 more rows
Which is the best health insurance policy for parents?
Following are the five best health insurance policies in India that you can consider for yourself or for the protection of your family.
- Naval Goel.
- 1.Apollo Munich Easy Health.
- ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance- iHealth.
- Religare Health Insurance- Care.
- Bajaj Allianz Health Guard.
Which is the best health insurance for parents in India?
Following are the top Health Insurance Plans in India that offer Comprehensive Protection for you and your Family
- Star Family Health Optima Plan.
- Max Bupa Health Companion Individual Plan.
- ManipalCigna Prohealth Plus.
- HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Gold Regain.
- Star Senior Citizen Red Carpet Health Insurance Plan.