Yes, travel insurance cover can be purchased from the Post Office up to the age of 85.
However, those over 70 will only be covered for 90 days of the year, while those over 76 will only be covered for 31 days.
Additionally, not all medical conditions are covered.
How do I get travel insurance from the post office?
You might be interested in
- Can we help? To get a quote, buy your travel insurance or cancel your policy, call: 0330 123 3690 8am – 8pm, Mon – Fri. 9am – 5pm, Sat.
- Claims. To make a claim call. 0333 333 9702 9am – 5pm, Mon – Fri.
- Emergency medical assistance. We’re there if you need us. +44 208 865 3074 24 hours a day.
How much does travel insurance cost?
In general, you should expect a plan will cost anywhere from 4%-10% of your total pre-paid, nonrefundable trip cost. For example, if you purchased a trip with a total cost of $5,000, travel insurance policies available to you will likely range in price from $250-$500, depending on variables.
When should you buy travel insurance?
WHEN SHOULD I BUY TRAVEL INSURANCE? The best time to buy travel insurance is within 15 days of making the first deposit on your trip, since buying early can often qualify you for bonus coverages. However, many plans let you buy coverage up until the day before you leave.
Which is the best travel insurance company?
The 4 Best Travel Insurance Companies
- Travelex Insurance Services — Best for Families.
- John Hancock Insurance Agency — Best for Solo Travelers.
- IMG — Best for Thrill-Seekers.
- Allianz Global Assistance — Best for Long Trips.