How to Cancel a Non-Refundable Ticket
- Find Your Trip or Log In, and go to My Trips.
- Select the trip you need to cancel.
- Select ‘Cancel Flight’ button and follow the steps.
Does Delta charge to cancel a flight?
If you’re within 24 hours of purchasing your ticket, you can cancel your flight without a penalty when you book directly with Delta. If you purchased a non-refundable ticket other than a Basic Economy fare, you can still cancel your flight and can receive an eCredit, if applicable. Learn more about canceling a ticket.
Can I cancel my Delta flight and get a refund?
Travelers can cancel the ticket and receive a full refund, including any prepaid fees and direct ticketing charges. There is no Delta cancellation fee. Rather, travelers need to contact Delta’s reservation line at 1-800-221-1212.
How can I change my flight without a fee?
8 ways to avoid paying an airline change fee
- 1. Make use of the 24-hour window.
- 2. Make same-day changes.
- Buy flexible fare or refundable tickets.
- Get travel insurance.
- Don’t show up for the flight.
- Watch out for any changes to your flight.
- Book two one way tickets.
- Fly Southwest or Alaska Airlines.
Can I change my Delta flight for free?
Granted, if you think you might need to change your flight, there are refundable tickets. Based on the fare rules, you may have to pay a service fee and/or a difference in fare. For travel within the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, the fee is $200 for Delta-marketed flights.