The Best Travel Insurance Companies
|Best for Families||Best for Solo Travelers||Best for Long Trips|
|Travelex||John Hancock||Allianz Global Assistance|
|Get a quote||Get a quote||Get a quote|
|Read review||Read review||Read review|
4 more rows
How do I choose travel insurance?
Travel insurance: 10 tips on finding the best deals
- Never buy from a travel agent, tour operator or airline.
- Decide on the cover you need before finding deals on comparison sites.
- Be sensible about the excess.
- Check what is already covered by your home insurance policy or bank.
- Choose annual cover if you travel more than three times a year.
What is covered by travel insurance?
A typical travel insurance policy will have coverage for a traveler’s main concerns, including trip cancellations, medical emergencies, travel delays, and lost luggage. Most policies are built to be comprehensive to protect travelers from a variety of events that may cause a financial loss before or during their trip.
Which is the best travel insurance for UK?
Top Rated Travel Insurance from Banks
- First Direct – Annual Multi Trip.
- HSBC Travel Insurance- Annual Multi Trip.
- TSB – As part of the Silver Account.
- Lloyds – Club Lloyds Platinum.
- Halifax – Ultimate Reward current account.
- Tesco Bank Finest policy.
- Santander – Annual Travel Insurance.
- Barclays Travel Insurance- Travel Plus.